This Madonna Assemblage had a totally different look to it. Again one of those pieces that has been sitting around for about 1.5yrs in my studio because it didn't feel right. The original look had all the black dominos facing up with the white dots showing and the image was a paper image that occupied the rectangular tin. Couldn't put my finger on it and wasn't interested in figuring it out at the time, so I put it on the back burner. Now that I'm finally getting my creative streak back, I finally messed around with it this week and figured out the issue. The Madonna figure I used is a ceramic piece I made last year.



Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
To help us prevent spam, please prove you're human by typing the words you see here.